1132 Learned Hall
1530 W 15th St
Lawrence, KS 66045
University of Kansas Medical Center
3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66160
Learned Engineering Expansion Phase 2 (LEEP2)
1536 W. 15th Street
Opened in Fall 2015, this 110,100 square foot addition to the main campus engineering complex is designed with every element to cultivate student success. It includes state-of-the-art classrooms that enhance access to cutting-edge curriculum, teaching and research laboratories that allow students to apply what they learn and push the boundaries, collaboration and study spaces, which are critical for students to hone their teamwork and communication skills while building their technical expertise. LEEP2 serves as the front door for the KU School of Engineering and home for student recruitment, diversity and women's programs, retention efforts, such as tutoring, group and individual study space, student organization space, and the Engineering Career Center.
1520 W. 15th Street
Eaton Hall was opened in fall 2003 and houses the administrative offices of the School of Engineering, as well as the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and the Engineering Career Center. The 80,000 square-foot building — named for Robert Eaton, a 1963 mechanical engineering alumnus and chairman emeritus of DaimlerChrysler AG — also houses several computer classrooms, laboratories, the Self Computing Commons and the state-of-the-art Spahr Engineering Classroom.
1530 W. 15th Street
Most engineering classes are taught in Learned Hall, named for Stanley Learned, a 1924 civil engineering graduate and loyal supporter of KU who was president and chief executive officer of Phillips Petroleum Co. Recent renovations and additions have added wireless connectivity and created a more welcoming learning environment in this 1960s-era facility. The building also is the home for the Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, the Department of Aerospace Engineering, The Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering and the Department of Mechanical Engineering.